Sunday, November 23, 2008

Whats for Dinner?

I thought this was a much better title... It has been answering the question quite well the past few weeks and has been making it a lot easier to get supper on the table, well except it does not take dinner out of the freezer on the days it needs to be done, Ill have to work on that.

Monday: Chicken Pilau, I swear we will be eating it this week... this is the one I keep forgetting to take out of the freezer.
Tuesday: Breakfast--- eggs, bacon, toast
Wednesday: On our way to MN... eating whatever is at my parents when we get there
Thursday: Thanksgiving--- I will be bring the turkey and my parents cook it. I got a free one this year by saving up all my saver stamps and turning them in for my turkey
Friday: Pizza after the Holidazzle Parade
Saturday:Chipolte... I love this place and have to have it whenever we are back in MN
Sunday: Roast, potatoes, and leftovers before heading back to SD

No comments: