Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!




Happy 2009... each year I hope to do better then the last. A few years ago, I did not and had to start from square one again, but from there I think the last two years ahve gotten better. I have less debt each year and hopefully next year will have none by the end. In the past two years we have also increased our family by three (two daughters and a cat). I talk about two years because the past two years have realy ran together and this is my fresh start to do something different then the past two years. Yes, I did have a great things happen the pst two years, but I am off to look for self contentment and really find who and/or what I want to be. I feel like I rush into thing too often and not really give the time to think about what it really means.

No comments: