Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Toys, Toys, Toys

I have four children which equals lots of toys. I have always loved the toys organized... I had a box for the baby toys, bins on a shelves for the small toys that could be grouped together (little people, Mr. Potato Head, cars, etc.) and then a divided toys box for the big toys that do not fit in the bins (big trucks, Nerf guns and other big toys). My kids on the other hand do not think that is the way they should be organized. They have a which ever place is closest type of organizing style... it truly drives me crazy, but I think I am learning that it is better then tripping over them at 5 in the morning. Oh the differences, I to use to have that way of organizing so I think that there is hope that they too will find putting each of there toys in their own special place fun one day, hehe:)

No comments: