Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Phone

My phone is dead... I have had it three weeks and it up and died on me. I am very sad:( I have had a cell phone for a while, I get used to them. Well three weeks ago I upgraded to a Blackberry Curve, I fell in love with it. I could be connected while my husband used the computer. I went to get my pictures off of it yesterday and put the battery back in a got a nasty error message. JVM error 102 is not good and after spending 4 hours on the phone with tech support they are sending me a new phone, but I do not get it till Tuesday. That is a long time to wait when you are used to having a phone. Right now I just have a phone that won't turn off and says, JVM error 102 reset... urgh...technology!

1 comment:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Dealing with cell phone companies is so frustrating.