Friday, April 3, 2009

Vacation Pictures

I figure since my album is done and being sent to me this very minute... OK it wont be here till next week, but I thought I would share some of my pictures. I made my album using Blurb, I won a free book from them through MomAdvice. I had so much fun creating it and plan on making more. Anyway, My husband and I took our family to South Carolina for a week. We had a blast and getting back home and trying to get back in the swing of things has been its only down side, I think the blizzard the beginning of the week and the snow that is coming this weekend just is not helping.
Malia-7months
Looking out from the look out tower
At the SC Aquarium. Logan was having fun with this penguin, every time he put his hand up to the glass the penguin would dive down and touch it through the glass.
This would be grass sliding/surfing at Wannamaker Park, we loved all the county parks around Charleston.
Gabriel with the lion in the back round. This was at Riverbanks Zoo.
The Boys (Mark, Aidan, Gabriel and Logan).
Gabriel, Hailey and Logan
Hailey walking down the beach, she could have stayed there all day.
Gabriel, Logan and Todd looking for shells, they found quite a few.
Ms. Malia just loved the sand. She would dig her little feet down into the sand and then wiggle her toes together. She also loved trying to eat the sand and we had evidence of that for a few days after.
These are just a few pictures, there was many many more.

No comments: