Monday, May 4, 2009

Mitchell and Milly Quilts

I finished the quilts in time to take them when I went to MN this weekend. I think they turned out great. I love how they are they same, but yet different enough to be able to tell the girl one from the boys. These were both crib size quilts, made with 5 inch squares all of flannel.




I am now starting to work on a full size quilt for my nephew (Brendan). He is in to baseball and we are in search of Yankie fabric, might have to find some pants or t-shirts and cut those up. I am finding nothing but fleece right now that has NY on it. I also have a set of curtains and two other quick sew blankets to do. After that I have a t-shirt quilt that I need to start working on. I just need my brother to find me some t-shirts. He is going off to college this year and a t-shirt quilt would look really cool.




Well that is about it here. Lots of projects and not ehough time:)

No comments: