Monday, November 10, 2008

My menu for the week

This is the first time I have done this. I am horrible at planning menus. I think this will help the "what are you hungry for" question my husband and I ask each other each night.

Monday: Chili (stew meat, beans, chili seasoning, crushed tomatoes) and cornbread
Tuesday: casserole (ground beef, pepperoni, cheese, ricotta cheese, pasta, pasta sauce)
Wednesday: Chicken bundles (first time trying this one), canned veggie, pasta
Thursday: left overs
Friday: Chicken Pilau (I have to learn how to reheat the batch that is in my freezer)
Saturday: In-Laws taking us out
Sunday: Roast, carrots, potatoes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just pop the pilau in the oven with a little chicken stock, covered tightly. :)

Christina said...

That menu looks great! Exept the chilli. Can I come to your house for supper:) PLEASEEEEE I should see if dad left a roast in my frizer and make it up! That really sounds good!!!

Windows Wide Open said...

Bravo to giving menu planning a try--I find it's a great tool to getting supper on the table without pondering endlessly then having to rush!

~~