Monday, November 10, 2008

Cloth Diapering-BumGenius

We have been using BumGenius for a short time. My daughter is two and a half months old and we stared using them when she was just over a week old. I love them so far. Some of the things that I love about them.

- easy to take the insert in and out

- fits both my 2 year old and 2 month old

- never had any poop blow outs

- not leaky

- cute colors

- a flap in the back that covers where the inserts go in



Some of the things I think could be improved

- the infant insert(one w/o the buttons) is not very absorbent, could be thicker

- the big insert(one w/ buttons) looks very bulky on a little baby



There is not very much wrong with these, we find them easy to use and very absorbent. My son has even forgotten to put an insert in and my daughter peed and pooped in it and it did not leak. I was very surprised. They are also very easy to wash. I posted about that here. This inserts have stained a little, but the outsides still look new with out one stain. It is nice for it to look like you are putting a clean diaper on your baby.

No comments: