Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away!


It is cold cloudy and rainy out. While changing Malia's diaper this morning she peed all over my bed. I have to wash the quilt and blanket and washing I do not have a problem with, but my dryer is still broken. I have to hang them outside, but as mentioned above, it is raining. I hope it stops long enough to dry them, it is not sunny, is very cold (~50) , but it is windy. Wind is the only thing I have going for me right now. I have had my heat on, I am seriously debating on whether or not to turn the heat on or not. It is freezing in my house. If I did not have a baby to be chancing around I would be snuggled up in bed with Logan and Hailey, I am so jealous right now. This rain, cold and wind is suppose to last till Tuesday. That mean now laundry till Tuesday and I am leaving for Minnesota on Wednesday... I really hope they are wrong and I am able to get some laundry done before them.

No comments: