Thursday, September 24, 2009

out of the mouth of Logan...

This afternoon I was trying to get Logan to do something for me. I had asked him a few times and it was just not happening. One last time I asked him to please listen to me and do what I asked. He looked me in the eye and said, "Mom, I have to listen to my teacher all morning, do you really expect me to come home and have to listen to you, too?" I informed him that he indeed did and he was not very happy about that, but I got him to do what he needed to do. It is also good to know that he is listening at school.

1 comment:

sara bobby said...

That is so classic! Sometimes they think they are so grown up, don't they? I love your blog and seeing all the pictures of your little ones. I thought that one of the pictures of Gabe was a picture of Todd from grade school! He's the spitting image. Take care. (PS -- we have a blog now, too)